Designed to perform on- and off-road, Nitto's Terra Grappler G2 is an all-terrain tire whose full depth sipes are built to maintain the appearance of the tread design as the tire wears. Staggered shoulder lugs provide additional biting edges, and the Terra Grappler G2's dual sidewall design allows drivers to choose which look is best for their vehicle.
- Treadwear Warranty: Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto's Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes.
- Coupling Joints: Nitto decided to reinforce the coupling joints in the Terra Grappler G2, which connects the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks, to increase the block edge rigidity.
- Full Depth Sipes: Terra Grappler G2 is equipped with full depth siping. Not only do the full depth sipes offer a functional benefit, it helps maintain the appearance of the tread design as the tire wears.
- Shoulder Lugs: The staggered shoulder lugs on the Terra Grappler G2 provides additional biting edges in off-road conditions. Further more, the new sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs starting from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
- Variable Pitch Tread Blocks: The computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise normally heard at highway driving speeds.
- Dual Sidewall Designs: The Terra Grappler G2 features two distinct and bold sidewall designs. One side features homage to the original Terra Grappler design by incorporating a similar thunderbolt pattern which has been raised to give it a more aggressive look than its predecessor. The other side features a brand new aggressive blade design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block down to the sidewall.